Read from your mobile camera any word or sentense
machine translation service developed by Google, to translate the text. They provide a website interface, mobile apps for Android and iOS. The developer world cupcan use Google API to build browser extensions and software applications.
Google Translate supports over 100 languages. Rather than translating languages directly, it first translates text to English and then to the target language.
If you want you can type the English word and translate it. In addition, it will have the option of handwriting recognition translation, voice translation, and image translation. As soon as you start the image translation feature, the camera of your phone world cup starts working like a magical translator. After tapping on the camera, you will first need to download the instant camera language.
Below are the feature of Google Translate
• You Can Translate between more than 100 languages by typing.
• Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 38 languages.
• Using Tap to Translate Language: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up.
• Translate Offline: You Can Translate 59 languages when you have no Internet.
• Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages.
• You Can Use Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages.
• Provide Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages.
• Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language.
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices