U-Dictionary Mobile App: Translate & English Learning
Google Play’s Best Self-Improvement App & Best App of 2016!
Now you can translate between any two languages from 108 languages!
U-Dictionary offers originally developed dictionaries of 44 languages, Collins Advanced Dictionary,
WordNet Dictionary, Bilingual Sentences, Sample Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases and so on.
Also, U-Dictionary is equipped with English articles, games, and quizzes to help you strengthen your
The unique Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology in this app allows you to just click a sentence
or phrase from your smartphone and gives you the translation in the desired language instantly. You can
copy any word or sentence while browsing, messaging, or reading news, to get its meaning instantaneously.
The Quick Translate feature helps you get the meaning in the notification bar without opening
U-Dictionary. Pronunciations are also available in English (US) and English (UK) accents.
- Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 languages.
- Camera Translation: Snap a photo with text to get it translated. Recognizes 12 languages.
- Offline Dictionary: Free download of Offline Packages for 44 languages and synonyms, antonyms, phrases,
- English sample sentences, Collins Advanced Dictionary and WordNet Dictionary.
- Copy to Translate: Copy any word or sentence while browsing, messaging, or reading news, to get meaning instantaneousl.
- Word Lock Screen: Show words you choose on Lock Screen without network by accessing the offline
- Quick Translate: Get the meaning in the notification bar without opening U-Dictionary.
- My Words: Save important words into different folders. Collect and revise.
- Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent. Listen and learn.
- Sample Sentences: Collected from famous international news websites such as BBC, NPR, etc
- 4 Display Languages: Now you can read in your native language.
- Words For Today: Learn new words every day to extend your vocabularies.
- Word Games: Find synonyms game and spelling game. Play and learn.
- Funny Videos: Fully utilize your free time to learn English with ease and fun.
- Writing Club: Talk about themes given every week by us to develop your writing skills.
Important Link :