subordinate service Office Assistant Recruitment New Rules pdf
1. These rules may be called the Office Assistant, Class III, in the subordinate service of the Secretariat Departments Recruitment Rules, 2019.
2. Appointment to the post of Office Assistant, Class III, in the subordinate service of the Secretariat Departments shall be made by direct selection.
To be eligible for appointment by direct selection to the post mentioned in
rule 2, a candidate shall, -
(a) not be more than 35 years of age;
(b) possess a bachelor's degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Government;
(c) possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
(d) have a speed of not less than 5000 key Depressions with accuracy per hour for data entry work in English and Gujarati; and
(e) possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
4. The provisions of rule 9A of the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 shall be applicable in respect of a candidate appointed by direct selection
5. The candidate appointed by direct selection shall be required to undergo such training and pass such examination as may be prescribed by the Government.
6. The candidate appointed by direct selection shall be required to furnish a security and surety bond in such form, for such amount and for such period as may be prescribed by the Government.
Tag : Notification