Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 will be conducted by Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades offered by various ITIs in Gujarat. There will be no separate admission test for ITI Gujarat. Admission will be offered in different fields. Admission will be given only to eligible candidates as per the merit basis prepared on the basis of qualifying marks. Here we are providing details regarding Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission.Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Dates:Candidates must go through following details regarding Gujarat ITI dates:
Events Tentative Dates (2020)
- Online application form commences : 1th July 2020
- Last date to submit the application form : 27th July 2020
- Admit card availability : July 2020
Exam Date Month of July:
- Result declaration: Month of August
- Counselling process : Month of August
Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding
Gujarat ITI 2020 application form:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form in the month of June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till by the month of June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- The scanned image of photograph must be in JPEG format with less than 50 KB in size.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly, once form will be submitted candidates will not be able to modify it further.
- Also provide operating email ID & phone number in the application form for communication details.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted, so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- Candidates seeking admission into Gujarat ITI need to ensure its eligibility norms.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be of Rs.50.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee once paid will be non-refundable.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for the ITI Gujarat 2020:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by the competent authority.
- Age limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation in age as per the government rules belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC).
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Procedure:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be on the basis of merit list. The first step for admission in Gujarat ITI will be by filling the application form. Candidates are advised to also check its eligibility norms before applying for ITI Gujarat.
Admission procedure will consist of application form, written test, merit list, counselling procedure & then admission in ITI Gujarat.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Merit List:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Merit list will be prepared & published online. It will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam as well as candidate’s eligibility. DET will prepare various merit lists like common merit, merit list of women, SC/ ST merit list, merit list for social backward class & also for economically weaker section.
Candidates whose name will appear on merit list will further have to attend the counselling round. Those who will qualify as per the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Counselling:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the university itself. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to appear for counselling procedure for admission in the university.
There will be three rounds according to the number of vacant seats. During counselling procedure, candidates will be able to choose number of colleges & will have to lock their seats.
Candidates will have to submit original & attested copies of documents for verification. The following documents will be required:
- Hard copy of application form
- High school 10th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
- Other necessary documents, etc.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission will be offered to qualified candidates. Admission to the selected candidates will be based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks attained by the candidates in their qualifying exam.
Candidates will get final admission after all rounds, fee payment, & verification of mandatory documents. It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in all the rounds.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official website: itiadmision.gujarat.gov.in
If you have any other query related to Gujarat ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.