I khedut Portal Gujarat Form Online 2020 : ikhedut Online Araji ikhedut i portal. The Farmers who are interested can easily register on this portal for get benefits of Gujarat Government subsidy at www.ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Scheme Eligibility:
- The pre-approval officer approves the applications.
- The Verification work is also fully documented after the site check / record-checking.
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Apply
- A Framer Resident of Gujarat can apply for the scheme.
- The farmer must have Aadhaar Card.
- A Farmer must have a Bank Account.
There are numerous Govt schemes are available on Ikhedut Portal. Here are the steps you have to follow for applying online:
First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Step by Step ikhedut Portal Application Registration.
First Step: ikhedut portal Open and Click Yojana Menu
Second Step: Scroll Page and tap Scheme(Yojana)
Third Step: It will show the list of schemes available for that department.
(There are full Details for This Scheme and You are take benefits.
forth Step ( how to apply)
- If you are a registered farmer then Select Yes and click on Proceed.
- Now click on Apply for New Application.
- It will show you a form.
- Fill that form and click on Submit
Now, You have successfully applied for Scheme from Gujarat Ikhedut Portal.
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
- After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on link.
- Now Select your Scheme Type.Select the Application number or Receipt Number.
Farmer Portal facilitates a single window solution to the farmers and stakeholders to disseminate the information about the Seed, Farm Machinery, Fertilizers, Farm Dealers
Apply Online for 2020-21 Yojana: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Agriculture is the backbone of the Indian Economy"- said Mahatma Gandhi six decades ago. Even today, the situation is still the same, with almost the entire economy being sustained by agriculture, which is the mainstay of the villages. It contributes 16% of the overall GDP and accounts for employment of approximately 52% of the Indian population. Rapid growth in agriculture is essential not only for self-reliance but also to earn valuable foreign exchange.