Schemes for Old Age Welfare Indira Gandhi Old Age Assistance goverment Scheme (Vayvandana Yojana)Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
- Amount of assistance Monthly assistance to the beneficiaries aged 60 to 6 years Rs.50 / - (Rs. 300 / - from State Government + Rs. 200 / - from Central Government) and Rs. Rs.500 / - + Rs.500 / - from Central Government
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Assistance Scheme (Vayvandana Yojana) IGNOAPS
The above scheme has been implemented all over India by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi from 16-11-2009. The implementation of which has been started in the state of Gujarat from 1-4-2008. The application of which has to be made separately to the Mamlatdar of the concerned taluka.
- The eligibility to apply under this scheme is as under.
- Applicants must be 30 years of age or older.
Who can benefit?
Men and women over the age of 50 or older could benefit from this.
Applicant can apply for BPL as per Government of India guideline. Must be a beneficiary and be a family member registered in the poverty line list with a score of 0 to 12. (If the applicant lives in a rural area, he should be registered as a BPL beneficiary in the Panchayat of his village and in the office of Nagarpalika Kemha Nagarpalika if he lives in Nagarpalika or Mahanagarpalika area.)
- A person in the age group of 20 to 5 years gets Rs. 00.
- A person above the age of 60 is entitled to Rs. 200 is found.
- This assistance is paid by post account bank account money order.
Where can I get the application form?
Which can be obtained from the office of the Collector of the district (Janseva Kendra) and also from the office of the Mamlatdar of the concerned taluka without a fixed application form.
Which papers (supporting evidence) should be submitted along with the application form?
Fill in the prescribed form full details, attach your passport size photo in the prescribed place on the form.
Proof of age.
Proof of having a name in the score of 9 to 12 in the poverty line list.
- Collector's Office
- Mamlatdar's office
- Public Service Center
The amount of assistance to the beneficiary is credited to the beneficiary's account by DBT. Are deposited.